Sunday, April 14, 2013

Spiritual Journey ♥

My Personal Journey ♥

I went to "Journey" class today with Shaman Joe.@ Affirmations Davisburg 
Of course I had set good intentions before I went always wishing for the greater good result. Being a desire of mine for a long time and asking for this in many ways such as prayer by journaling and mantra.
Excited to finally "see" "envision" something and another bonus would be to meet a spirit guide and even see a loved one that has passed on ♥ 
This turned out to be a bust for Tonya!!

Part one confirmation...
With the message given to MaryJo regarding what I can do, she was told to tell me to draw....which I do as an art!! Thank You♥

Part 2 confirmation- Matt  and I had a long talk about my block..yes block..which can be hard to understand when he see's what I create in my art but I don't envision it first in my minds eye!! After over 2 hrs. we concluded that I must continue to draw in order to cut the fine line between seeing and not....

I came away from this disappointed in myself, a little lost but a lot inspired!! I "Know" this will come! I "Know" it is there!! I have faith, belief and trust that I have this gift!

The experience itself was incredible and Shaman Joe was exactly what everyone said he was, a very spiritually wise man and I was honored to meet him. 

In closing, May we all find peace in knowing that we have special gifts that present themselves now or later. Standing in gratitude always in success or failure
..LOVE & HUGS ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment