Saturday, April 27, 2013

Detox Tea ♥


 Jillian Michael's 7 day bloat loss detox.

60 oz of purified water
2 tablespoon's lemon juice
1 tablespoon sugar free cranberry juice
1 dandelion root tea bag

Summer is quickly approaching and there are some of us that may want to slim down. In my case I would like to in any weather ;) Well it has been a long winter , in Michigan!! 
My favorite activity/ exercise is nature walking. So a nice cool drink to take along that I know is going to help can be an extra bonus.
There is no need for exercise with this detox drink and I like the fact that it is a simple recipe with 3 ingredients!!!!
I am definitely going make this my daily drink because I want to feel better about myself and I hope that if you decide to use this all natural recipe that you do it out of self love as well. 
We all want to feel comfortable in our own skin so to speak.

Like any diet formula it is choice to try and from what I have researched this one works ;) I know what your thinking....but...it's always worth a try and all natural......... good luck ;)
Feed back would be great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment