Wednesday, September 11, 2013

"Deja Vu"

As I sit here before the clock strikes Midnight,
I scroll through all of the posts on Google+,
A very familiar Picture starts to appear....
Wow, I have seen this very picture in this way before...
OHHH wait...
Another very familiar picture is beginning to show itself just to the right..
These two Pictures appeared to me exactly the way I had seen them before~
~DEJA VU~
How interesting and what a first for me....(that I remember) 
having a Deja Vu in this way!!
These were just posted today  at different times but side by side on my home page and I saw them a while ago(way before the post)!
The first one was posted at 11:48am and the second picture at 7:48pm!!
I'm in WOW right now....Usually this happens to me in person.
I wonder if...Anyone else has ever experienced a Deja Vu in this way? 
It's pretty mind blowing, though most are. 
Some more insight would be great on this one!.........TMB 13

Got Any?

No comments:

Post a Comment