Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A New Chapter~

I have been on Blogger for quite a while now and I have a feeling why I have noticed others moving on from here. This is something that I am going to try as well even though I love it here and am very familiar with it.
My expectations were not that high when I began blogging but I did have a few of them. This was my opportune time and place to share with more that just Face Book where no one really cares what you share.
 I have not gotten the warm fuzzies from any where on google. We all hope for something to give us a boost of confidence, to share with like minded people, to comment back and forth and to be noticed for our talents and interest.

I am not running away but starting anew. Looking to find others that want to share the same interests, inspire and support one another likewise.

Maybe I am wrong about this blog and if so I look forward to what I may be doing wrong so to speak. This isn't the first question I have asked on here and it will be interesting to see if I receive something back.................TMB 

No comments:

Post a Comment