Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Do Onto ♥

I made ~Myself Happy Today.....Did You?
I am Grateful Today~ Are You?
I found Joy in Others Today....Did You?
I have kept a Positive Attitude Today...Have You?
I Understood that~ We All get busy....Do You?
I Am~ Not Perfect and Grateful for that.....Are You?
I Am Happy For You....Are You?
I Am~Love & Peace...Are You?
I will not Anger...by Choice...Will You?
I have Forgiven...Have You?
I will not Grudge...by Choice....Will You?
I Am Important.....Are You?
I Am & You Are Equal within this Universe.... I Am Happy for You  I will with all that I have in me~ with light and love~ treat you with the respect and love that I wish in return~as we all wish for  We all have kindness and love within us~to share & and teach & give~ hoping to receive it in return~
I am Passing this on~ Are You?..................................................TMB'13

No comments:

Post a Comment