Friday, June 14, 2013

Acceptance ♥

When you have been a good friend...ACCEPT the compliment of gratitude.....

When you have helped someone in need.....ACCEPT their gratitude....

When you were that shoulder last week...ACCEPT the letter of gratitude...

When you show up..every time!! ACCEPT that happy recognition...

Many..MANY times we are so open to helping others...giving all the best compliments and showing gratitude toward them....
We forget to be ACCEPTING to what they give us in return.

As soon as we are given a.... "You're so great"... we go into the "I" statements...for example... I always love to help, this is what I do...I...I...............and then we Forget to be grateful and just say...Thank You for noticing.. or... Thank You for the compliment, you are so sweet...... Sometimes we throw a thank you in... after we have explained ourselves..

......BUT....... If the person knows us well enough....won't they know all of those things...already? ......AND..... If they don't know us quite so well.....MAYBE... all they want is a show of Gratitude... not a definition of why we did it...? right?...

I agree that I myself will ACCEPT what is given to me....show Gratitude....then leave the definitions for another time ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment